Nootropic Herbs / Cognitive enhancing herbs:
Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri)
Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica)
Ginkgo (Ginkgo Biloba)
Hawthorn Berry (Crataegus monogyna)
Lions Mane Mushroom (Hericium erinaceus)
Locally grown by Australian Herbalists. 30 Day extraction in certified organic alcohol.
This is a blend of nootropic cognitive-enhancing herbs. Nootropic supplements are known to improve cognitive function and therefore enhance mental clarity, focus, creativity and motivation. By stimulating new brain cell growth and neurogenesis, these powerful herbs are capable of increasing the growth and development of new neurons in the brain. The creation of new pathways within the brain allows us to regenerate our thinking patterns and expand our cognitive ability.
Brahmi is named after the Hindu God of creation, Brahma. It has been used for centuries within the Hindu culture to consecrate newborns, believing this sacred herb will open the gateways to knowledge.
Gotu Kola has been used within Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine to soothe mental turbulence, it is also tri-doshic meaning it is suitable for everyone. Known as a cerebral tonic and the ‘student herb’ by the Indonesian culture for its mind-sharpening effects. Gota Kola increases dendrite and axon growth in brain cells, associated with memory enhancement and new brain cell growth known as neurogenesis.
Ginkgo is known as a living fossil, surviving and remaining unchanged for more than 200 million years. Ginkgo is the oldest tree on earth, intentionally located at temples with some rumoured to be over 1500 years old. Traditionally used as a neuroprotective and neurotropic, it promotes good blood circulation in the brain and protects from neuronal damage. These qualities increase cognitive function, improving memory, attention and focus. Gingko’s ability to potentiate other herbs by accelerated absorption through the blood-brain barrier is the icing on the cake with this blend.
TRADITIONAL & STUDIED USES/ACTIONS:
– Memory enhancement
– Stimulates new brain cell growth
– Improved cognitive activity
– Stimulates neurogenesis (new pathways in the brain)
– Promotes good blood circulation in the brain
– Protects from neuronal damage
– Increases attention and focus
– Accelerated growth and development of new neurons in the brain
– Enhanced mental clarity, focus, creativity & motivation
– Ability to regenerate our thinking patterns & expand our cognitive ability
– Increases dendrite and axon growth in brain cells
– THIRD EYE & CROWN CHAKRA ACTIVATING
– RULED BY MERCURY (Hermes)
**Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the TGA